MICROVAP Triple Microplate Evaporator
The triple plate MICROVAP microplate evaporator combines three 96 needle manifolds and three heat blocks into a single platform. This allows for simultaneous evaporation of up to three 96 well plates. The triple plate MICROVAP’s solid aluminum heating units provide consistent temperature for uniform evaporation rates throughout all three plates.
Each 96 needle manifold is equipped with its own toggle switch to shut down gas flow when all three microplates are not in use to conserve nitrogen gas, saving laboratories money. A convenient dual band spring hoist assembly ensures ease of use for the operator when lowering and raising the needle manifolds. The digital temperature controller is easy to read and allows temperature to be controlled with an accuracy of +/- 0.5 °C up to the maximum temperature of 130°C. An adjustable 0-100 lpm flow meter is included for precise control over the nitrogen gas delivery system.
- High throughput: Evaporate up to three 96 well plates at once
- Ease of use: Temperature and gas levels are easily set using the digital temperature controller and gas flow meter
- Flexibility: Toggle switches allow gas flow to be turned on and off at each plate
- Adjustable flow meter
- Digital temperature control
- High temperature limit switch
- High pressure tubing
- 2 inch x 19 gauge needles
- Nitrogen filter
- Anodized aluminum dry block
- 220v wiring harness (Option Code -2)
- Z-Purge/intrinsically safe purge case (Option Code -Z)